BAMS Admission in Meerut | Top Ayurvedic College in Meerut
The act of Ayurveda as a health care tool has been in vogue in Indian subcontinent since ancient times. Be that as it may, it was dismissed during the Indian colonial period by the British Indian Govt. The reviva of this Indian medical system started with the independence of India. By and by, Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, abbreviated as AYUSH, is a governmental body in India which is responsible for promotion of Ayurvedic education and research. B.A.M.S is the shortened form of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. The duration of B.A.M.S is of 5 ½ years including a one-year internship program. When a competitor finishes the B.A.M.S program, they will be known as 'Ayurvedacharya'. This course is a mixture of integrated topics of modern medicine and traditional Ayurveda.The Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)—the agency that monitors education and research in Ayurveda—applies rigorous standards before the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programme is allowed to be started by any organization.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN BAMS
- 12th standard with science or any other equivalent examination recognized by concerned State Government and Recognized Education Boards/ University with at least 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For reserved category or special category like physically handicapped student in 10+2 they shall be given relaxation in marks for admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery as per rules for time being in force of U.P. Govt.
- AGE LIMIT: NO AGE LIMIT FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES as per CCIM/CCH/ State govt. REGULATIONS.
- Foreign students having passed eligibility criteria of Govt. of India, Ministry of AYUSH /CCIM or any other equivalent qualification as permitted by Govt. of India, U.P. Govt. & approved by concerned regulatory body can be allowed.
Why Choose us as the Best Ayurvedic Medical College in Meerut?
- Vision - To keep up the highest standard of excellence as an activity led Medical College of National Standing, whose staff, work at the frontiers of academic enquiry and educate students in a participative environment.
- Mission - As the best ayurvedic medical College in Meerut aim is to create a benchmark in B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences) y giving the best conceivable condition to instructing, learning and exploration, development and expert movement and instill in them moral and virtues.
- Objective - The objective, with the help of Shree Ram Medical College and Hospital, is to contribute in country building and social development. To create imaginative, critical thinking and problem solving skills. To enlarge high potential students to prepare them for leadership roles. To give best academic ambience for all round development of students. To produce the best quality of nation builders.